2019 - ongoing (predicted to 2020)
MBA - Big Data
IGTI - Instituto de Gestão e Tecnologia da Informação
1998 - 2002
Bachelor in Information Systems
UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista, Campus Bauru
1994 - 1996
Technical Habilitation in Eletronics
UNESP - Colégio Técnico Industrial
Studying since 1994 and working since 2000 with Information Technology. I have acquired experience in software development, networking security and infrastructure management, as well as project management. I like to define my experience based on two categories: managerial and technical.
- Product/Project management (versioning, requirement analysis, scope definition and project scheduling / timeline definition).
- Team management.
- Oracle development (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Apex and Forms/PJC).
- Genexus development.
- Linux development (C, Perl, Shell Script and Java).
- Desktop/Windows development (C#, VB.Net and Java).
- Web development with frameworks (Laravel, Bootstrap, AngularJS 2,4 and 5 and JQuery).
- ZPL (printer) development.
- Mobile development: Android and Windows CE.
- Databases: MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Servers management: Linux, FreeBSD and Windows.
- Network administration: Routers (cisco), firewalls, proxy servers, DNS servers, VPN.
2008 - present
Systems Analyst at Tilibra Produtos de Papelaria LTDA.
Technical skills: PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Java, PHP, C#, VB.Net, Oracle and MySQL databases.
Key Achievements: Worked in several areas of the company in charge of systems like Product (Life-cycle) Management, Sales Force, Warehouse Management Systems, E-commerce (B2C and B2B). In all of these systems I acted as a Systems Analyst (managing the project) and also as a developer.
May 2006, June 2007, and July 2008
Teacher at SENAC Bauru
Activities: Administering the PHP and XHTML Course
2003 - 2008
Technical coordinator of the Data-center at Lecom S.A.
Technical skills: Advanced network management skills, Linux and Windows servers, Linux development (C), Web development (back-end) with PHP, ASP, and Java.
Key Achievements: Product management idealization, creating/developing a web-based product for network administration (firewall and user access control and reporting and auditing), coordinator of the area of networking infrastructure and security in charge of the data-center including more than 20 servers with an SLA of 99%.
Project coordinator and developer for Linux platform at MS Tech
Activities: Creation of concept products for prototype devices.
2000 - 2001
Developer and network administrator at TravelNet Internet Service Provider (currently Travelnet is Lecom S.A.).
Activities: Management of Linux, Windows and FreeBSD servers. Router (Cisco) administration. Website development (ASP and PHP).
English (Level A2/CEFRL)